商务英语句子

| 商务师考试 |

【www.guakaob.com--商务师考试】

篇一:《商务英语句子》

商务英语句子

1.But they’ve also issued orders that would be seen as improper “intervention” in the West—for example, calling last week on state industries, including steel and construction, to “actively increase” their roles in the economy by buying up new assets at home and abroad.

译:但同时,他们也发布在西方国家眼里是不合理的干涉的命令,例如,上周中国官员召集包括钢铁建筑等行业的国有行业并购(buy up)国内外新资产(at home and abroad)以积极(actively)发挥在经济中的作用。

2. This balance between free and managed markets can also be seen in China's approach to price fixing and state control in key sectors like financial services, telecoms, utilities and energy. Some of these industries are partially privatized—in telecoms, equipment markets are open to foreigners, because they bring capital and expertise that eventually trickles down to local firms, like the now internationally competitive Huawei. But the more lucrative services market is still run by authorities, who set prices on mobile-phone calls.

译:这个平衡自由和管理市场中也能看到在关键领域如金融服务、电信、公用事业和能源中用中国的方法来操纵价格和宏观经济控制。这些行业的一些部分私有化了,在电信、设备市场都对外国人开放,因为他们带来最终惠及当地公司的资本和专业知识,像现在的有国际竞争力的华为。但是更有利可图的服务市场仍由给移动电话定价的当局经营。

3. But change is upon us. The developed world of the haves is struggling to restart growth and preserve welfare states, while the world of the once have-nots has surged out of the downturn. Big emerging economies like China and India have discovered new sources of domestic demand.

译:但是变化已经来临。发达国家的富人正在努力重启增长和维持福利国家,而世界上的穷人一旦经济猛增走出低迷。像中国和印度这样大的新兴经济体已经发现了国内需求的新来源。

4. As billions of poor people become more prosperous, they will be able to afford the comforts their counterparts in the rich world have long considered the normal appurtenances of life.

译:由于数以亿计的穷人更繁荣,他们将能够负担得起那些他们同行在发达国家长期以来认为是生活附属物的享受。

5. China is tired of being lectured to by those who seem unable to manage their own economies particularly well. U.S. politicians, with an ear to appreciate.

6. Yet the unmediated rift between countries, each desperate to preserve its edge in the global economic game, is not even the most serious division that policymakers have to contend with. That, rather, is what the WEF’s Global Risks calls economic disparity.

译:然而无中介的成员国之间的裂痕,每个都渴望保持其在全球经济游戏中的优势,甚至不是政策制定者必须面对的最严重的部门。相反,是世界经济论坛全球风险经济差距的调用。

7. But this particular recession was triggered by a financial crisis that damaged the financial system’s ability to channel savings to productive investment and left consumers and businesses struggling with surplus buildings, equipment and debt accumulated in the boom. Recovery after that kind of crisis is often slow and weak, and indeed some nine months into the upturn GDP has probably grown at an annual rate of less than 4%. Unemployment is well up throughout the country (see map), though it declined slightly in February.

译:但是由于本次经济萧条是由金融危机引发的,后者严重削弱了金融体制有效分流投资的能力,使消费者和企业在经济繁荣期积累下的多余建筑、装备和债务中费力挣扎。这样的经济危机之后的复苏通常缓慢无力,实际上经济复苏大约九个月后GDP的年增长率仍在4%的水平。失业率在全国范围内突飞猛进,尽管二月曾有小幅下降。

8. For the present the rise of knowledge-intensive global industries favors centers rich in infrastructure and specialized skills.

译:郊区人口增长放缓,现在全球范围内不断崛起额知识密集型产业更加青睐那些拥有优良基础设施和熟练专业技能的城市中心。

9. “There’s a world view that the United States is the consumer of the world and emerging markets are the producer,” says Bruce Kasman, chief economist at JPMorgan Chase. “That has changed.” He reckons that America will account for just 27% of global consumption this year against emerging markets’ 34%, roughly the reverse of their shares eight years ago.

译:“以前有一种观点,即美国是世界消费者而新兴市场是制造商,”摩根大通首席经济学家Bruce Kasman如是说。“但这种情形已经改变了。”他认为美国今年仅会在全球消费中占到27%的比重,而新兴市场会占34%,这与八年前的情形刚好相反。

10.The modern conception of a united Europe was born in the embers of World War 2 and rested upon the notion that binding Germany’s fortunes to those of France and the rest of Europe could end the violence that had regularly engulfed the continent for centuries.

译:以历史为开端。现代意义上的一个统一的欧洲出生于二战的余烬之中,基于将德国的命运与法国和欧洲其他国家联合在一起的概念可以结束定期吞没了大陆几个世纪的暴力。依据这个措施欧盟已经解决

11. While Japan suffers from many problems, most prominently the rapid graying of its society, it is this decline of a once wealthy and dynamic nation into a deep social and cultural rut that is perhaps Japan’s most ominous lesson for the world today.

译:日本经历着很多的困难,但最突出的是社会的老年化,这个退化,让一度富有好充满活力的国家进入到一个社会和文化上都墨守成规,这可能日本给今日世界的最不详的教训。

12.Japan has already created an entire generation of young people who say they have given up on believing that they can ever enjoy the job stability or rising living standards that were once considered a birthright here. 译:日本已经产生了整整一代年轻人,说他们已经放弃了相信能够有稳定的工作保障和不断提高的生活品质,在这里,这些曾经被认为是与生俱来的权利。

13. It helps to start with a clear-eyed view of Smoot-Hawley itself, which was just one of many mistakes committed by Depression-era policy-makers—and not the most consequential of them. If we want to avoid the sort of destructive, beggar-thy-neighbor trade wars that contributed to bringing down the world economy in the 1930s, we have to draw the right lessons from this chapter of our history.

译:它有助于以斯穆特--霍利税法本身有远见的观点为开始,这不是大萧条时期政策制定者犯下的许多错误中最重要的一个。如果我们想避免那种具有破坏性的,以邻为壑的在1930年代导致世界经济下降的贸易战争, 我们必须从我们历史的这一章中吸取正确的教训。

14. Countries that clung to the gold standard were forced to maintain tight monetary policies. Because they could not print money to counteract the deflationary forces that had taken hold of the world economy, they imposed higher tariffs, import quotas and exchange controls to restrict imports.

译:坚持金本位制的国家被迫保持紧缩的货币政策。因为他们不能通过印钞票来抵消影响世界经济的贬值压力,他们开始通过提高关税、进口配额、外汇管制来限制进口。

15. The great concern is that an expansionary monetary policy will lead to uncontrolled inflation, destroying faith in the dollar. Similar sentiments were expressed in the 1930s by advocates of "sound money" who opposed going off the gold standard. Such fears may be justified in ordinary times of full employment, but when there is considerable slack in the economy and unemployment remains high, monetary policy can help to raise output before it leads to higher prices.

译:一个很大的担忧是,扩张性的货币政策将导致无法控制的通货膨胀,并摧毁美元的信誉。类似的情绪在1930年代由反对放弃金本位制主张“稳健货币”的倡导者表达过。这种担忧在平时充分就业时可能被认为是合理的,但当有经济大萧条和居高不下的失业率时,货币政策有助于在它导致更高的价格水平之前增加产出。

16.With 275 retail stores in nine countries, a 73% share of the U.S.MP3 player market, and the undisputed leadership position in innovation when it comes to mobile phones, Apple and its CEO are no one’s idea of underdogs anymore.

译:苹果在9个国家开设了275家零售店,在美国MP3播放器市场占有73%的份额,自从推出iPhone之后,它又无可争议地确立了它在创新上的领袖地位.

17. Jobs was initially mum as well about a stock options backdating scandal that embroiled the company’s former finance chief and general counsel. In an eventual SEC filing, Apple said Jobs was aware that the company had adjusted option grant dates so that the grants were more profitable for employees. Jobs apologized for the backdating, calling the episode “completely out of character for Apple.”

译:对于那起将苹果前首席财务官和法律顾问都牵连进去的股票期权倒填日期丑闻,乔布斯一开始保持沉默态度.在最后提交给证券交易委员会的文件中,苹果承认乔布斯在这件事上是知情的.为此,乔布斯公开发表了道歉,并且声称这个小插曲绝非苹果的本性

18. The investment-banking industry was further constrained during the Depression of the 1930s, when Wall Street firms such as that founded by Morgan were split into commercial banks and securities houses. The latter—today's investment banks—underwrite stocks and bonds and advise companies on mergers and acquisitions, rather than collect deposits and make loans.

译:在上个世纪30年代的大萧条(the Depression of the 1930s)期间投资银行业受到进一步的抑制,华尔街的许多公司(比方说摩根创立的公司)被拆分为商业银行和证券交易所。后者即今天的投资银行,它承销股票和债券,并就企业合并和收购事宜为公司提供咨询服务,而不经营存、贷款业务。

19. The opening up of Asian economies has brought down the price of traded goods, helping to fight inflation. Meanwhile, high savings rates in that part of the world, combined with ageing populations in the West, have helped to push up demand for long-term investment instruments such as bonds.

译:亚洲经济的发展降低了贸易商品的价格,也有助于抑制通货膨胀。同时,亚洲地区的高储蓄率和西方老龄化的人口都推动了对债券这类长期投资工具需求的增加。

20. Given the markets' increasing complexity, how do investment banks manage the growing risks they face? There are lots of things they need to do, from finding enough brainboxes capable of handling the intricate assets being created to measuring the correlations between instruments that are supposed to spread risk but may do the opposite if liquidity dries up. It is mildly reassuring that hardly a week goes by without regulators in the world's main markets pressing the industry to improve its risk-management techniques—but rather worrying that the same regulators pay considerably less attention to where the risk may end up.

译:鉴于这些市场的复杂性不断增加,投资银行如何才能应付它们所面对的不断增加的风险?它们必须做许多事情,一件事就是要找到足够的处理创造出的复杂资产的智囊,还有一件就是要衡量用于分散风险但也许在流动性枯竭之后产生相反效果的金融工具之间的相互关系。稍微有点让人放心的是:没有哪个星期世界主要市场的监管者不敦促该行业改善风险管理技术。但让人很担心的是:上述的这些监管者却不太关注风险会在哪里结束。

重点单词:Creditcrisis 信贷危机 capital-intensive sector 资本密集型产业 institutional investor 机构投资者 stimulus package 一揽子刺激计划

Double-diprecession 双底衰退 protective tariff 保护性关税 economic austerity 食品价格指数 current account 经常项目 trade commissioner 贸易专员 deflation 通货紧缩 stagnation 经济滞胀tradesanction 贸易制裁 import quotas 进口配额 quantitative easing 量化宽松 venture capitalist 风险投资人 leveraged buy-out 杠杆收购 initial public offering 首次公开招股发行 investment bank 投资银行

篇二:《商务英语常用句子》

商务英语必须脱口而出The answer is zero! 白忙了!

The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

The same as usual! 一如既往!

The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!

There you go again! 你又来了!

Time is running out! 没有时间了!

We better get going! 最好马上就走!

Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧!

Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!

We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!

We've been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!

What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a let down! 真令人失望!

What do you figure? 你有什么想法?

What happened to you? 你怎么了?

What should I do? 我应该怎样做?

What's would you recommend? 你有何意见?

What's come over you? 你怎么了?

What's it to you? 这跟你有关吗?

What's on your mind? 你在想什么?

Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

Wouldn't you say so? 你说不是这样吗?

You are most understanding! 你真体贴!

You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

You cant be serious! 你不是认真的吧?

You cant miss it! 你不可能找不到的!

Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?

Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?

Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?

All right with you? 你没有问题吧?

Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?

Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?

As soon as possible! 尽可能快!

Back in a moment! 马上回来!

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

Better luck next time! 下次会更好!

Boy will be boys 本性难移!

Come to the point! 有话直说!

Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?

Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?

Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了!Don't count to me! 别指望我! Don't fall for it! 不要上当!

Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!

Don't give me that! 少来这套!

Don't let me down! 别让我失望!

Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头!

Don't over do it! 别做过头了!

Don't sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!

Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!

Drop me a line! 要写信给我!

Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!I'm spaced-out! 我开小差了!

I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!

I can't afford that! 我付不起!

I can't follow you! 我不懂你说的!

I can't help it! 我情不自禁!

I couldn't reach him! 我联络不上他!商务英语句子

I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!

I don't mean it! 我不是故意的!

I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧!

I have no choice! 我别无选择了!

I watch my money! 视财如命! I'll be in touch! 保持联络! I'll check it out! 我去看看!

I'll show you around! 我带你四处逛逛! I'll see to it! 我会留意的! I'm crazy for you! 我为你疯狂! You make me jump! 你下了我一跳! Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!

Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样! My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了! Never heard of it! 没听说过!

Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天! No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!

No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智! None of your business! 要你管?

篇三:《商务英语口语经典句子》

Part I

1. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the

basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into

direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。商务英语句子

10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we

shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both

parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

Part II

16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us

have your reply soon.

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.

希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its

being submitted for arbitration.

我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决。商务英语句子

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future

business.

我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

Part I

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for

middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size,

energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are

distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it

allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36. This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and

practical.商务英语句子

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially

useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their

simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

41. Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears

much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42. This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of

your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

Part II

46. Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame

both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and

durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of

styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50. As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with

that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are

the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm

reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete

against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many

areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be

saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58. These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you

sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

Part I

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing

exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of

business.

我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation

specializing in the export of canned goods.

我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in

this line for over two decades.

我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要经营农产品。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们专营餐布的出品业务。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/caijingleikaoshi/314978.html

    上一篇:个人自我总体评价

    下一篇:花样翻新

    热门标签

    HOT