幸福的中英文

| 新西兰移民 |

【www.guakaob.com--新西兰移民】

幸福的中英文 篇一:《幸福是一种选择(中英双语)》

幸福是一种选择:关于幸福的12个有趣真相

Everything You Need To Know About Happiness In The World

关于幸福的一切

Unemployment can cause as much unhappiness as bereavement or separation, according to the World Happiness Report, published by Columbia University's Earth Institute and co-edited by Nobel laureateJeffrey Sachs.

哥伦比亚大学地球研究所和诺贝尔奖获得者杰佛里·萨克斯日前共同发布了世界幸福报告。根据报告显示,失业造成的痛苦与丧失亲友或是分居程度相当。

The report found that the happiest countries in the world are all in Northern Europe with Denmark topping the list.

报告发现,世界上最幸福的国家都在北欧,其中丹麦位居第一。

Meanwhile the least happy countries are in the poor regions of sub-Saharan Africa. 同时,最不幸福的国家位于撒哈拉以南非洲的贫穷地区。

联合国首发全球幸福指数报告 丹麦居首中国排112位>>>

The report looks at how happiness is measured and examines some of its policy implications. We read through the groundbreaking report and pulled the most interesting findings about happiness.

该报告着眼于幸福的测量方式,并测试了一些幸福感的含义。我们通读了这份开创性的报告,并摘录出其中关于幸福最有意思的发现。

The happiest countries in the world are all in Northern Europe

世界上最幸福的国家都在北欧

The happiest countries in the world namely Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Netherlands are all in Northern Europe. Their average life evaluation score is 7.6 on a scale from 0 to 10.

世界上最幸福的国家有丹麦、挪威、芬兰和荷兰,这些都是北欧国家。在0-10分范围内,这些国家的平均生活评估得分是7.6分。

The least happy countries are all poor countries in Sub-Saharan Africa

最不幸福的国家都是位于撒哈拉以南非洲的贫穷国家

The least happy countries are all poor countries in Sub-Saharan Africa namely Togo, Benin, Central African Republic, and Sierra Leone with average life evaluation scores of 3.4.

最不幸福的国家都是位于撒哈拉以南非洲的贫穷国家,包括多哥(西非国家)、贝宁、中非共和国和塞拉利昂,平均生活评估得分仅有3.4分。

But happiness is measured by more than money. Community, religion, and health play big roles 但是,幸福并不单单用金钱衡量,生活社区、宗教和健康状况也非常重要

The key external factors that determine happiness include income, work, community and governance, and values and religion.

决定幸福的关键外在因素包括:收入、工作、社区和管理、价值观和宗教信仰。

The personal features that determine happiness include mental health, physical health, family experience, education, and gender and age.

决定幸福的个人特质包括:心理健康、生理健康、家庭经历、教育、性别和年龄。

Sometime there is a two-way interaction between the determinant and happiness itself. For instance health affects happiness and conversely happiness affects health.

有时候,这些决定因素和幸福本身之间存在着一种双向互动。比如说健康会影响幸福感,那么反过来,幸福也让你变得更健康。

Of course, Income is always a factor in explaining happiness, but it isn't the most important thing 当然,收入总是说明幸福与否的一个因素,但它不是最重要的指标

In 1974 Richard Easterlin wrote a seminal article which found that richer people are on average happier than poorer people (a cross-sectional fact) but that over time within different societies the population does not on average become happier when they country's income rises (a time-series fact). This came to be known as the Easterlin paradox.

1974年,理查德·伊斯特林写了一篇很有创意的文章,他发现富人通常比穷人幸福些(代表性事实),但是在不同的社会,随着时间流逝,当国家的收入提高时人们并不会随之感到更加幸福(时间序列事实)。这个就是我们熟知的伊斯特林悖论。

Income is not the most important factor in determining happiness.

收入不是决定幸福最重要的因素。

Relative income i.e. income relative to others of the same age, sex, education is the only one that matters when it comes to happiness. Absolute income is not that important.

相对性收入,也就是相对于同年龄、同性别、同教育水平的其他人的收入,这个才影响幸福。绝对收入并不重要。

Unemployment causes as much unhappiness as separation or bereavement(幸福的中英文)

失业造成的痛苦与分居或丧失亲友程度相当

People experience a sharp drop in well-being when they are unemployed. Unemployment causes as much unhappiness as bereavement or separation.

当人们丢了工作时,他们遭受着幸福感的急剧跌落。失业造成的痛苦与丧失亲友或分居程度

相当。

High unemployment impacts the happiness not just on the families of the unemployed but also those in work who feel less secure in their jobs.

居高不下的失业率不仅仅影响失业家庭的幸福感,同样也影响着那些仍在岗位上但却对工作缺乏安全感的人们。

The quality of work is extremely important to happiness. Respondents from OECD countries were asked to rank eight different job characteristics on a five point scale from not at all important to very important. Only 20 percent of respondents from OECD countries said a high income is very important, 60 percent said job security is very important, while 50 percent said interest work is very important.

工作质量对于幸福的影响也极其重要。来自经济合作及发展组织国家的调查对象,要求他们在5分范围内从不重要到非常重要排出8个不同的影响幸福的工作特征,仅有20%的人认为高收入非常重要,60%的人认为工作安全非常重要,而50%的人认为工作兴趣最重要。

Trust, freedom, equality and social interactions increase happiness

信任、自由、平等和社交互动能够提升幸福感

Individual happiness comes from a set of social interactions, and trust plays a huge role. In a well-functioning society there is a high level of trust between citizens and between institutions. 个人的快乐幸福来自于一系列的社交互动,在这其中信任起着重要作用。在一个运行良好的社会中,公民与制度之间存在着一个很高程度的信任。

Bonding capital i.e. people who are similar to one another and bridging capital i.e. people who are different impacts life satisfaction and happiness. "We want both - not only good social capital within communities but also good links between communities."

社会资本指的是很相似的一群人,而桥梁资本则指的是生活满意度和幸福感影响程度不同的人们。“我们两者都想要,不仅是需要团体内部的社会资本,也需要社会团体间良好的链接。”

Freedom is a key component to happiness.

自由是幸福的关键因素。

Equality plays a huge role in happiness because greater equality is associated with reduced social tensions, especially when the inequality is seen as unfair. Also, the value of extra income is greater for the rich than the poor.

在幸福感的影响因素中,平等也非常重要,因为较大程度的平等意味着社会紧张感的减少,特别是在不平等会等同于不公平的状态下。同样,额外收入对于富人的价值要比其对穷人的价值大。

In countries where life is harder, those who are more religious report more positive emotions 在那些生活艰辛、人们宗教信仰更虔诚的国家,人们的正面情绪更多

About 68 percent of adults across the world say that religion is important in their daily lives. Religious belief and practice is more common in countries where life is harder. In the U.S. religious is belief is higher in states where life is harder.

全世界68%的人认为在他们的生活中宗教信仰很重要。在生活艰辛的国家中,宗教信仰和行为非常普遍。在美国生活艰辛的地区,宗教信仰程度也较高。

While there is no difference in life satisfaction between more and less religious countries, in countries where life is harder there is significantly more positive emotion and less negative emotion among those who are more religious.

虽然谈及生活满意度,宗教信仰多的国家和宗教信仰少的国家并没有多大差别,但在那些生活艰辛的国家里,更加虔诚的人们会散发更多的积极情绪和更少的消极情绪。

Values, certain behaviors and the environment play important roles in happiness

在幸福感中,价值观、特定行为举止和环境也很重要

Many values taught by religion are reinforced by society through more secular systems. Altruism and kindness have shown happiness in both the giver and the receiver.

在许多宗教中灌输的价值观都被社会通过更加长期的制度体系加强完善了。利他主义和行善乐施的价值观会让赠与者和接受者都感觉幸福。

Most ethical systems also teach that material wealth should not be pursued beyond the point where it compromises other values. At a given level of income, people who cared more about their income were less happy with life overall.

大多数道德体系都会教导我们:追寻物质财富时,不能以牺牲其他价值观为代价。在某一特定收入水平上,更加在乎其收入的人们总体生活幸福感要少一些。

All other things equal, watching television is also associated with lower happiness. This is because its reduces social life and increases exposure to violence. But television can provide enjoyment and instruction.

其他所有因素重要程度相当,看电视会让人有较低的幸福感,这是因为看电视减少了社交生活,但增加了观看暴力场面的机会。但是电视同时让人很享受,也有指导意义。(幸福的中英文)

The environment also plays a crucial part in happiness. Green spaces are associated with better health, performance and life satisfaction.

环境在影响幸福感中也至关重要。绿色的空间通常暗示着较好的身体状况、出色的表现和满意的生活。

Mental and physical health both have huge impacts on happiness

心理和生理健康都非常影响一个人幸福感

"Happiness depends crucially on personality, and personality is strongly affected by your genetic make-up." One important way in which in genes operate is through mental health.

“幸福感极其依赖于性格,而性格又受遗传基因性格影响颇深。” 心理健康是实现基因运转

最重要的一种方式。

Those who are mentally ill as adolescents are more likely to experience low earnings, unemployment, criminal records, teenage pregnancy, physical illness and poor educational performance than others in the population.

那些在少年时候就有精神疾病的人更容易遭受低收入、失业、犯罪记录、少年妈妈、生理疾病和糟糕教育表现等境遇。

Panel data allows comparisons of the life-satisfaction of the same individuals before and after they become disabled. The impact effect of severe disability is estimated as being 0.6 points on the one to seven life satisfaction scale, and that of moderate disability as 0.4 points.

研究中的固定样本数据可以将同一个人在残疾前后对生活的满意度进行对比。严重残疾的影响作用对生活满意度有着非常大的影响:在0-7分范围的中只得到0.6分,中度残疾为0.4分。

Adaptation to disability also impacts life-satisfaction, and someone who has been disabled for all of the past three years is less affected than someone who is recently disabled.

对于残疾的适应力也影响着生活满意度,残疾有3年的人比刚刚遭遇残疾的人所受到影响要小。

Having children is no guarantee of happiness

有孩子并不能确保幸福

Being married rather than single, divorced or widowed is strongly associated with higher self-declared happiness. In most countries married people are happier with their life than those who cohabit with a partner.

结婚的人比单身、离异或者丧偶能感受到更多的自我幸福感。在大多数国家,已婚人士比那些未婚同居的人们生活幸福感更强烈。

Studies have shown that individuals who are already happier when they are young have a higher probability of becoming and remaining married. And getting married also boosts happiness if only for some years. But leisure and social activities of one's spouse can reduce life satisfaction in the other spouse.

研究显示,一个年轻时就比较幸福的人走进婚姻殿堂和保持美满婚姻的可能性较大。结婚会增加幸福感,哪怕只是几年的婚姻生活。但是一方配偶的闲暇和社会活动却会减少另一方的生活满意度。

Life satisfaction is said to peak in the years before and after marriage. For those who never get divorced, happiness is permanently higher than before they were married.

生活满意度在婚前和婚后会达到一个顶峰。对于那些从未离婚的夫妻来说,幸福感永远高于他们结婚前。

Moreover having children is no guarantee of higher happiness.

此外,有孩子并不能确保更高的幸福感。

幸福的中英文 篇二:《哈佛大学幸福课第22课 中英文双语笔记》

Harvard learning challenged association 哈佛学习障碍协会

And we are hosting a forum inspired by this class受到这门课的启发,我们将举行非一个论坛

Entitled learning disabilities 名叫学习缺陷

Learning challenges and positive psychology 学习障碍和积极心理学

A lot of student on campus are registered with learning disabilities很多校内学生都有学习缺陷

And even more have learning challenges有些甚至有学习障碍

Which can include a difficulty studying or chronic procrastination包括学习困难和长期拖延症

Also ,a lot of learning disabilities 而且,很多学习障碍

Are associated with higher rates of depression and low self-esteem都与抑郁症高发率和低自尊有关

So in this forum ,we hope to ask questions like 所以在这个论坛上,我们会问

"how can we think positively about learning disabilities?"如何积极看待学习障碍?

And "how can we use positive psychology我们如何用积极心理学 To further explore this field of studying?"进一步探索这片研究领域? All are welcome,whether you have learning challenge 欢迎大家参加,不管是你有学习障碍

or your friend does还是你的朋友

or you just have a tough time studying 或者你最近遇到学习困难 or you are just interested或者你只是感兴趣

Please come and join us.都请来参加

it's convenient time 时间很方便

one week from now,Tuesday 11:30 一周后,星期二11点半 at the Adams House Conservatory 地点是Adams宿舍音乐院

which is between the entrance and the dining hall of Adams House 就在入口和Adams宿舍的食堂中间

So mark your calendars记住在日程表上标出来了

It should a good discussion.we hope we'll see you there.这会是一次很愉快的讨论,希望到时候能见到大家

Thank you so much.非常感谢

My name is Holly.我叫Holly

And I'm the president of an organization on campus 我是校内一个协会的主席

called the Leadership Institute an Harvard College这个协会叫做哈佛大学领导才能协会

And David and I want to just quickly mention what the club does David和我想简单跟大家介绍一下我们的协会

One of our founders actually is one of your TFs-John Deutch 我们的一位创立人就是你们的助教John Deutch

over here helped get the group started a few years back他几年前开始创立这个协会

So very briefly what the club has-forming programs 简单来说,我们的协会组织各种活动

all aimed up promoting leadership on campus旨在提高校内学生的领导能力

We have a development program where we bring in speakers 我们有一个发展活动,在这个活动里,我们会请人

to work on workshops and interactive seminars 在研讨会和互动会上演讲

that help all of us on really useful skills 教会我们真正有用的技巧

like running a meeting and negotiation and public speaking 例如主持会议,谈判,公众演讲

They are all free and open to all undergraduates这些活动对所有本科生免费开放

We also enable collaboration between student presidents,我们还会举行午餐会和讨论,让学生主席

(幸福的中英文)

chief editors,总编辑

captains on campus through luncheons and discussion forums校园队长进行合作

We have an outreach program where we train Harvard undergraduates 我们还有一个拓展计划训练哈佛本科生

as instructors for leadership curriculum当领导才能课程的讲师

And we run a one year program on Saturdays 我们有一个长达一年的活动,每周六举行

with middle school students here at Cambridge是和我们这里的Cambridge中学生一起参加的

And lastly,we are starting a student leadership focused magazine 最后,我们正在成立一份专注于领导才能的杂志

that will be distributed in the future在将来不久就会发行

Hey guys,My name is David Tebaldi大家好。我叫 David Tebaldi

I'm the leadership development initiative director 我是领导才能协会发展领导才能活动的

at the Leadership Institute首要负责人

I'm here to give you a little bit of idea 我来为大家简单介绍一下 of what's in store for the fall我们秋季会有什么活动

First of all we have the Presidents Forum 首先我们会举行主席论坛 which is a banquet that brings together the students all across the 这是一个聚集全校

students leaders from all across the campus 学生领导的宴会 to discuss their own experiences 他们会分享他们

with leadership and challenges related to that对领导才能以及相关挑战的经验

Afterwards we had a very first magazine coming out which is pretty(幸福的中英文)

exciting然后我们会出版我们第一份杂志,非常激动人心

It'll have a lot of articles about leaders that we 里面会有很多文章关于以前

hosted the past events 主持过活动的领导

and their own experience with leadership以及他们在领导才能这方面的经验

We have a lot of other events following that as Holly mentioned before 我们接下来还会有很多活动,正如Holly 刚才提到

with negotiations and a lot of public speaking events are in store我们会有关于谈判和公众演讲的活动

If you'd like to know more,如果你们想了解更多

you can just google leadership institute at Harvard college 请搜索哈佛大学领导才能协会

and you should be able to find our website 大家就能找到我们的网页 Thank you for your time谢谢你们

And I hope to see you at some of our events next year希望在下一年的活动上能看到大家

So we had a breakfast this morning with the teaching staff of this class我们今天早上和班上的助教吃了早餐

It was our final breakfast get-together这是我们最后一次的早餐聚餐 And I'm a little bit sad我有点伤心

幸福的中英文 篇三:《幸福课__哈佛公开课_中英文对照_第一课_校对版》

第一课

Hi, good morning. It’s wonderful to be back here.

各位,早上好。很高兴能回到这里。

Wonderful to see you here.

高兴见到你们。

I am teaching this class because I wish a class like this had been taught when I was sitting in your seat as an undergraduate here.

我教授这门课是因为在我读本科阶段时非常希望能学习这样一门课程。

This does not mean it is a class you wish to be taught nor does it mean that it is the right class for you. 可能这门课并不是你希望的那样也可能并不适合你。

But I hope to doing the next couple of lectures is giving you an idea what this class is about so that you can decide whether or not it is for you.

但希望几堂课后,你能有个大概印象让你决定这门课程是否适合你。

I came here in 1992 and studied the computer science and concentrator.

我1992年来到哈佛求学,一开始主修计算机科学。

And when I had I mini epiphany half way through my sophomore year.

大二期间,突然顿悟了。

I realized that I was in a wonderful place with wonderful students around me, wonderful teachers. 我意识到我身处让人神往大学校园周围都是出色的同学,优秀的导师。

I was doing well academically. I was doing well in athletics. I was playing squash at that time. I was doing well socially.

我成绩优异。擅长体育运动。那时壁垒打的不错。社交也游刃有余。

Everything was going well except for the fact that I was unhappy. And I didn’t understand why.

一切都很顺利除了一点我不快乐。而且我不明白为什么。

It was then in a matter of moments that I decided that I had to find out why and become happier.

也就是在那时我决定要找出原因变得快乐。

And that was when I switched my concentration from computer science to philosophy and psychology. 于是我将研究方向从计算机科学转向了哲学及心理学。

With a single question: How can I become happier.

目标只有一个:怎么让自己开心起来。

Overtime I did become happier what contributed most to my happiness was when I encountered a new emerging field that time didn’t have the name that it has today.

渐渐的,我的确变得更快乐了主要是因为我接触了一个新的领域,那时并未正式命名。

But essentially research that falls under or within the field of positive psychology.

但本质上属于积枀心理学范畴。

Positive psychology, studying it and applying the ideas to my life has made me significantly happier . 研究积枀心理学把其理念应用到生活中让我无比快乐。

It continues to make me happier.

而且这种快乐继续着。

And it was when I realized the impact that it had on me that I decided to share it with others.

于是我决定将其与更多的人分享。

That’s when I decided that I wanted to be a teacher and teach in this field.

选择教授这门学科。

So this is positive psychology, psychology 1504.

这就是积枀心理学,1504号心理学课程。

And we’ll be exploring this new, relatively new and fascinating field.

我们将一起探索这一全新相对新兴令人倾倒的领域。

And hopefully, we will be exploring more than the field ourselves.

希望同时还能探索我们自己。

When I first taught this class that was back in 2002.

我第一次开设这门课程是在2002年。

I taught it at a seminar and had eight students. Two dropped out that left me with six. The year after, the class became slightly larger. I had over three hundred students.

是以讨论会的形式,只有8名学生。两名退出了只剩我和其他六个人。一年后学生稍微多了点。有300多人参加。 And then third year when I taught it which was the last time.

到了第三年,也就是上一次开课。

I had 850 students in the class, making it at that point the largest course at Harvard .

有850名参加是当时哈佛大学人数最多的课程。

And that’s when the media became interested. Because they wanted to understand why.

这引起了媒体的注意。因为他们想知道为什么。

They wanted to understand this phenomenon that here you have a class that’s larger than Introduction to Economics. How could that be?

(幸福的中英文)

他们对这一奇特现象非常好奇竟然有比经济学导论更热门的课程。怎么可能呢?

So I was invited by the media for interviews whether it was newspapers, radio, television.

于是我被请去参加各类媒体采访,报纸,广播,电视。

And I started to notice a pattern during those interviews.

在这些采访中,我发现了一种有趣的模式。

So I would walk into the interview. We would have the interview.

我前去参加采访。进行采访。

And afterwards, the producer or the interviewer would walk me out. And say something to the effects of well, thank you Tal for the interview.

结束后,制片人或主持人会送我出来。说些诸如Tal多谢你抽空参加采访。

But you know I expected you to be different.

不过你跟我想象的不太一样的话。

And I would ask, as nonchalant as I could of course.

我漫不经心的问。

I didn’t really care but had to ask anyway “How different”.

我无所谓,不过总得回应“有何不同?”

And they would say: Well, you know, we expected you to be more outgoing”.

他们会说“这个嘛,我们会以为你很外向”。

Next interview, the end of the interview, same thing: Thank you for doing the interview”.

下一次采访结束时仌是如此“多谢接受采访”。

“But you know Tal, I expected you to be different”.

不过Tal,你跟我想象得不太一样。

And once again, nonchalant of course so how different.

又一次,我漫不经心地问有何不同。

And she would say: “Well you know, we expected you to be less, less introversit”.

“这个嘛,我们没想到你会这么内向”。

Next interview, same thing “How different?”

下一次采访,仌是如此“有何不同?”。

“Well, you know, more extroverted, more outgoing.”

“这个嘛,更开朗,更外向”。

Next interview, “Well, you know, less shy”.

下一次采访,“这个嘛,太害羞了”。

(幸福的中英文)

Coz I get very nervous in interviews.

因为采访中我容易紧张。

l Interview after interview, literally dozens.

差不多有几十个采访。

More outgoing, more cheerful, less introverted, more extroverted. And on and on.

每次都是好交际,更开朗,不含蓄,更外向诸如此类。

But here the best one.

最绝的一次。

So this is one of the local channels here around Boston. I was going to the interview.

是波士顿一家地方台。我去参加采访。

We had a quite long interview which I thought was actually pretty good. And at the end of the interview. 聊了很多,我觉得进行得很不错。采访结束。

The interviewer is a very jolly guy. He walks me out and puts his hands on my shoulder.

主持人是个开朗热情的男生。他送我出门,拍着我的肩说。

And says, ”Thank you very much for doing the interview.” And then the usual comes.(幸福的中英文)

“多谢接受我们采访。”然后又是那句。

“But you know Tal, I expected you to be different.”

“不过Tal,你跟我想象不太一样”。

And I said, ”How different”. Just so you understand by this time, my self-esteem is short.

我问,“有何不同”你要知道那时候,我已经完全被打击了。

But still with some resemblance of nonchalance I asked “How different”.

不过我还是漫不经心地问有何不同。

And he looks at me and says: ”Well I don’t know Tal, I expected you to be taller. ”. Taller? What?

他看着我说:“我也说不上,Tal,我以为你会更高些”。更高些?什么?

Five seven, well ok five six and a half is not enough to teach happiness?

1米70……是1米69就不够格传授快乐吗?

And I thought about it, I thought about it a lot. The whole pattern from the beginning.

我考虑了很久,仔细思量了。整件事仍头到尾。

And I think I understand why they expected someone different.

我似乎明白为什么他们期望不同了。

You see they had to explain to themselves as well as the audience.

因为他们要说服自己说服观众。

How come this lecture is larger than the Introduction to Economics?

这门课怎么会比经济学导论更热门?

And the way to explain it must be that the teacher is very outgoing, extremely charismatic, very cheerful and extroverted and of course, tall.

唯一的解释就是导师非常外向、充满领袖气质、乐观开朗,当然了,还很高。

Well, there is one L missing there, But……. Yeah, if only.

可惜我的名字少了一个L,但是……。嗯……真可惜。

So the problem though is that they were looking in the wrong place for the explanation.

所以问题是他们找答案找错了地方。

In other words, they were looking at the messenger, what they needed to look at was the message. Now how do I know that?

也就是说,他们不该关注信息传达者而应该关注信息本身。我怎么知道的呢?

You see because I see other positive psychology classes on other campuses around the country and around the world.

因为我参与过其他大学积枀心理学课遍及全国乃至全球。

There are over 200 campuses here in United States that teach positive psychology.

美国有超过200所大学开设了本课程。

And almost every campus where this class is taught it’s either one of the or the largest class. It’s about the message.

而且几乎其中所有院校,这门课都是参与人数最多的或者最多的之一。信息是关键。

I see more and more organizations taking up positive psychology in their as consultant companies. 越来越多的机构组织开设这门课,还有咨询公司。

Some of them the leading big consultant companies are taking it on.

其中一些甚至是全球知名咨询公司。

More and more high schools are introducing positive psychology class.……Elementary schools are introducing it.

越来越多的中学开始引入积枀心理学……。小学也是。

The governments around the world are expressing interest in this new emerging field. Why? Because it works, because it really works.

各国政府都对这一新领域表现出兴趣。为什么?因为它有效,因为它真正有效。

You see this whole realm of life flourishing on happiness, on well-being has been until recently dominated by the self-health movements.

殷盛人生,快乐,幸福感这一整个领域在此之前一直被心理自助运动统治。

What do we have in the self-health movement? We have books that are very interesting that are very accessible.

心理自助运动带来了什么?生动有趣通俗易懂的书。

We have speakers who are very outgoing very charismatic and tall attracting the masses into these workshops, seminars and lectures. But, there is a very big “but” here.

热情外向的宣讲者颇具领袖气质且身材高大吸引大众参与他们的专题讨论讲座。但是,有一个大大的转折。

Many of these books, many of these workshops and seminars lack substance. Very often, overpromising and under-delivering.

其中很多书籍讨论都缺少实质内容。通常都言过其实无法兑现。

So there are five things you need to know to be happy. The three things to be the great leader.

比如,快乐的五个关键。成功领袖的三个要素。

The one secret of success, happiness and a perfect love life.Overpromising, under-delivering.

成功快乐完美爱情的唯一秘诀。夸大其词,效果甚微。

On the other hand, we have academia. What do we have in the academia? We have a lot of rigor, a lot of substance.

再来说说学术界。学术界给我们带来了什么?大量精确的实质内容。

We have datas analyzed, reanalyzed and meta-analyzed. Things that actually work, good stuff.

数据被一而再再而三得反复分析。行之有效的好方法。

But, there is also a very big but here. Very few people read refereed academic journals.

但是又有一个大大的转折。很少有人会阅读专业学术期刊。

I mean think about it: how many people outside this room of course have read the last twelve issues of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology?

想想看,这间教室之外有多少人读过最近12期《个性与社会心理学》杂志?

Most people don’t even know what that means.

大多数人甚至不知道那是什么东西。

The head of my PHD programs actually estimated the average academic journal article is read by seven people.

我博士班的主任估算过学术期刊上的一篇论文平均只有7人阅读。

You know……And that includes the author’s mother. So you know I say half in jest but it’s actually really sad.

这话……其中还包括作者的母亲。这话虽然是半开玩笑但其实很可悲。

Because… Certainly sad for me, as an academic.Because these things are good.

因为……作为学者我觉得很可悲。因为这些论文都非常精彩。

They are important, these things make a difference, can even make more of a difference. But not accessible to most people.

非常重要,能大有作为甚至不仅仅是作为。但是对大众来说晦涩难懂。

And this is where positive psychology comes in. And this is also where this class comes in.

所以我们需要积枀心理学。需要这门课程。

The explicit mandate of positive psychology as well as of this class is to create a bridge between Ivory tower and Main Street.

幸福的中英文 篇四:《美好的英文句子》

美好的英文句子

1。我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。

no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world。

2。美好的英文句子。爱情是一个精心设计的谎言

love is a carefully designed lie。

3。承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见

promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover。

4。凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去

fading is true while flowering is past

5。为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候-。就让-。美好的英文句子。回忆来陪我。

why i have never catched the happiness? whenever i want you ,i will be acpanyed by the memory of。。。

6。爱情-在指缝间承诺 指缝-。在爱情下交缠。

love ,promised between the fingers

finger rift,twisted in the love

7。如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了

if you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miall the shining stars

8。感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然

to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,eternity is always there

9。茹

幸福的中英文 篇五:《幸福唯美的英文句子》

1、take away love, and our earth is a tomb。
没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。

2、if we believe that true love never has to end, then we must know that we will love again。
如果我们相信真爱永不会终止,那么我们一定将会再次相爱。幸福唯美的英文句子

3、believe that god is fair。
相信上帝是公平的。

4、darling you know i love you till the end of time。
亲爱的你知道,我爱你,直到地老天荒。

5、the only present love demands is love。
爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。

6、within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again。幸福唯美的英文句子
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

7、where there is great love, there are always miracles。
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

8、no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world。
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。

9、i'm here to please you, i am your man。 every day,every night, i hold you tight。
我在取悦你,我是你的人。每一天,每个夜晚,我紧紧拥着你。

10、you and me together, we can make magic。
我们两个一起可以创造奇迹。

11、even next second we didn't meet, on one second we will meet。
即使下一秒我们没有相遇,上一秒我们也会相见。

12、how many dream had, and never came into my heart。
多少梦幻的曾经,也不曾走进莪的心。

13、home every day happy to see her mother smile is my happiness。
每天回到家看到母亲快乐的笑容,就是我的幸福。

14、take me to your heart, take me to your soul, give me your hand before i'm old。
将我留存心间,与你的灵魂相伴,给我你的手,在我老去之前。

15、your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead。
你的爱让我相信我们的未来会更好。

16、cant you hear when i call a little love is all i ask。
你能听到我的呼唤吗我只要一点点爱。

17、i need him like i need the air to breathe。
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

18、your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful。
你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。

19、i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you。
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

20、although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day。
即使再甜的糖,也有苦的一天。

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/yimin/388212.html

    上一篇:写风雨的诗句

    下一篇:工作上很累

    【幸福的中英文】相关推荐