QQ经典英文签名

| 翻译 |

【www.guakaob.com--翻译】

★以下是中国招生考试网 http://www.chinazhaokao.com)英语资源频道为大家整理的《QQ经典英文签名》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站英语资源频道。

Leave you. So of final outcome, to you, to me, would be the best choice.离开你。这样的结局,对你,对我,都将是最好的抉择。
Alone in a noisy walk street, my world still only have me.独自一人走在喧闹的街,我的世界仍然只有我。
A person walking down the street, suddenly remind of lonely I love you.一个人走在寂寞的街,忽然想起我爱你。
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.信任,总是经不起考验,显得如此不堪一击。
You use your gentle eyes, killed who want to forget you.你用你那温柔的眼神,杀死了我要遗忘你的我。
E ora si vuole lasciare, io sono disposto a lasciar andare.而如今你要离开,我愿意放手。
Ha scoperto che niente in questa vita e di amore.她曾认定,此生与爱无关。
Non è buono perché hai solo a rimanere al vostro fianco, per darti la felicità.就是因为你不好,才要留在你身边,给你幸福。
Afterlife strada solitaria, ho dovuto trovare qualcuno da servire.来世路上太寂寞,我总得找个人伺候。
No one is in charge of your happiness except you。没人能决定你的幸福,除了你自己。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.只因那时年少,总把未来想的太好。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Finally, even a commom;cynical greetings like disturb.终于连一句不咸不淡的问候都像是打扰。
After you left, I still stand in situ, silly fantasy you will come back.你走后,我还站在原地,傻傻的幻想你还会回来。
Youth is wasted, while we are still young, go crazy .青春就是用来浪费的,趁我们还年轻, 疯狂吧。
You never abandon a useful, is it right?你说的不离不弃、是不是一辈子有用。
When love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
When it has is lost, brave to give up.当拥有已经是失去,就勇敢的放弃。
Very need you, just like the dandelion need the breeze.很需要你,就像蒲公英需要微风。
The road to success, always in the construction.通往成功的路,总是在施工中。
That formerly how to pick, time flies straight forward.那段从前怎么去捡,光阴似箭一直向前。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
If love is the representative of the happiness, that what is happiness.如果说爱情是幸福的代表,那幸福又是什么。
Too much commit

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/yingyuleikaoshi/2375.html