泰坦尼克号的全部台词

| 日语等级考试 |

【www.guakaob.com--日语等级考试】

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇一
《泰坦尼克号台词完整版》

泰坦尼克号01

Thirteen meters. You should see it.马上就要看到它了

Okay,Mir-2,we're going over the bow,Stay with us.和平二号,我们到船头上去跟上

Okay,quiet. We're rolling.好,安静,要拍了

Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship…

它象鬼影似的在黑暗里出现了

…still gets me every time.令人胆颤心惊

To see the sad ruin of the great ship,sitting here…

眼前躺着的是泰坦尼克的残骸

…where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,1912…

1912年4月15日凌晨2点半

…after her long fall…它沉入了海底…from the world above.这艘巨轮从此消失了

You're so full of shit,boss.头儿,你可真会抒情

Dive six.这已经是第六次了

Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.

我们又来到泰坦尼克号的甲板上

Two and a half miles down,深度2.5海里,3,821 meters.大约是3821公尺

The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.

潜艇外的水压是每平方寸3.5吨

These windows are nine inches thick and if they go…窗的厚度是9寸

…it's sayonara in two microseconds.要是破裂,所有的人转眼就没命

All right,enough of that bullshit.好了,就说道这吧

Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday.Sure. Okay,take her up and over the bow rail.好吧,升上去,到船头

好吧,我们就停在船员舱顶上。是

Okay,Mir-2,we're landing right over the Grand Staircase.听着,和平二号

泰坦尼克号02 You guys set to launch?现在准备放邓肯,你准备好了吗? Yeah,Brock,launching Dunkin now. Go,Charlie .是,准备放邓肯。开始放缆绳 - All right,tether out. - Tether out.- 放缆绳 - 放缆绳 Okay,Brock,we're dropping down along the hull.邓肯出发,沿着船身运行 Yeah,roger that. Okay,drop down,and go into the first-class gangway door. 知道了,继续向前,下沉 从头等舱入口进去 I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 先在D层的接待厅和餐厅进行搜索 Copy that.Tether out. - Tether out.-明白 到了 - 到了 Okay,now left. Now left. Left,left.好,往左,往左 Snoop Dog is on the move,We're headed down the stairwell. 猎狗正在行动,顺着楼梯到底 Okay,Lewis,drop down to B deck.A deck. 好,继续往下到B层,这是A层 - Give me some rope,Captain. - B deck. Get in there.- 还得放缆绳 - 到了,进去 - Watch the door frame. Watch it. - I see it. I got it.- 留神门框,留神,留神门框 - 知道,看着吧 We're good. Just chill,boss.一切顺利,放心吧,头儿 Okay,make your turn.拐弯,拐弯,留神,别撞上墙 - Cable out,Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.- 知道了,头儿 - 你来掌控 Brock,we're at the piano. You copy?已经到钢琴这了,回话 Copy that. 继续往前 Right there.往那边,往那边 - That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.- 你看这就是卧室的门 - 知道,知道 We're in. We're in,baby. We're there.进来了!我们进入卧室了 That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept. 霍利的床。那狗娘养的就睡在这儿 Oops. Somebody left the water running.这里有人忘了关水 Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.停下,暂时停下,往右拐,回去 That wardrobe door. Get closer.那是衣柜,靠近一点儿 - You're smelling something,boss. - I want to see what's under it.- 发现什么了,头儿 - 你把橱门打开 Give me my hands,man.帮个忙伙计 All right.好了 - Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.- 小心,别弄破了 - 好了 Okay,go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.掀,掀。掀开 Keep going. Go.Okay,drop it.继续放下 Oh,baby. Are you seeing this,boss?噢,乖乖,保险柜 It's payday,boys.Cha-ching!我们发财了。拉起来,拉起来 - We did it,Bobby. - We brought it back.- 啊,有收获,鲍比 - 我们把它带来 Oh,yeah! You the man!放放,好 Who's the best,baby? Say it.拉维特,谁最棒?说呀,说呀,说呀

You are,Lewis.你最棒,路易

- Bobby,my cigar. - Right here.- 鲍比雪茄- 这儿

Okay,crack her open.好,把它打开

Let me get around. Hang on.让我下来,等一下 你看到了吗

- You getting it? - Got it.- 你取到了? - 拿到了

泰坦尼克号03

Shit.No diamond.见鬼。没有钻石

You know,boss,this same thing happened to Geraldo…我说头儿

…and his career never recovered.我们是进了宝山可出来却两手空空

Turn the camera off.把摄影机关上

Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.头儿,合伙人想知道情况

Hey,Dave. Barry,hi. Look,it wasn't in the safe.

喂 ,代夫,贝里你好,没在保险柜

Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.

不不不,不用担心,可能在别的地方

Hell,yes.The floor debris in the suite,the mother's room

是的。当然可能了,破地板缝他母亲的卧室,我想总会找到的

- The purser's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.我想永远找不到

A dozen other places.确实不太好找啊

Guys,look,you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're close.

再说 …啊不过还有几间屋子没进去

We just got to go through a little process of elimination.

得慢慢来每间屋里都得仔细的找

Hang on a second.Let me see that. - We might have something here,guys.

-请稍等 我看看 - 好象发现了什么

- Where's the photograph of the necklace? - We'll call you right back.-

钻石的像片呢? - 喂,等我电话 噢

I'll be goddamned.我的上帝啊

Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.

寻宝专家布劳克?拉维特以寻找沉船里的珠宝首饰而闻名

It's okay,I'll feed you in a minute.好,一会儿call你

He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic.

他租了艘俄国潜艇,在大西洋底搜寻泰坦尼克号的残骸

He's with us live via satellite,from the research ship Keldysh…

此刻他正在科研号上,接受我们通过卫星对他进行独家采访

…in the North Atlantic.- Hello,Brock,- Hello,Tracy.- 你好,拉维特 - 你好,得雷西

Of course,everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic.

泰坦尼克号的事几乎已经是家喻户晓

You know,the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that.

比如乐队不停的奏乐直到沉入大海

But what I'm interested in are the untold stories…可是我还想了解得更多一点

…the secrets locked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.那些沉藏在船舱里的故事

And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck…所以我们深入残骸

…than anybody has ever done before.到前人从没到过的内舱进行搜寻

Your expedition is at the center of a storm…人们对你这次行动是有争议的

…of controversy over salvage rights,and even ethics.古人说是正当的,也有说是不正当的

Many are calling you a grave-robber.还有的人骂你是盗墓的

Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut's tomb…

考古的人得尽可能地挖掘古坟 否则他就无法深入研究了

- What is it? - Turn that up,dear.- 那是什么? - 亲爱的,把它转过来

I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure…我在学校里读过博物馆学

that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.有办法让任何遗物得到妥善的保存

Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.这幅画是今天刚发现的

A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years…

它葬在海底下已经有84年了

…and my team are able to preserve it intact.

可我们将它完整地保存下来了

Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?

难道说,应该让这幅画永远地埋在海底下

We can see it and …I'll be goddamned.我们能看到它 …噢,我的上帝呀

Brock,there's a satellite call for you.拉维特,有你的电话

Bobby,we're launching. See these submersibles going in the water?

布尔 ,没时间了 你没看见我们正准备下水吗!

Trust me,buddy,you want to take this call.

,你听我说一句,你肯定会感兴趣的 拉维特

This better be good.但愿如此

- You got to speak up. She's kind of old. - Great.-

你可得大声点啊。她的年纪可不小了 - 好吧 唉…,

This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you,Mrs …

我是布劳克.拉维特。你有事吗?嗯,她叫 …

Calvert. Rose Calvert.卡夫.露丝卡夫

Mrs.Calvert?卡夫太太

I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet,Mr.Lovett.

啊,我想问一下你有没有找到 那颗海洋之星,拉维特先生

Told you you wanted to take the call.怎么样,我没有说错吧

All right,you have my attention,Rose.您能提供什么线索吗

Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?

露丝 ,您知道那个画中女人是谁

Oh,yes. The woman in the picture is me.当然。画中的女人是我

She's a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.

她准是个骗子,不是想骗钱 就是想出风头

God only knows why! Like that Russian babe,Anesthesia.

这种人太多了 以前也有过,别上她的当

They're inbound!布劳克,他来了,那儿

Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17,right?

露丝 ?卡夫死在泰坦尼克号上,那年她十七岁对吗?

That's right.没错

If she had lived,she'd be over 100 by now.要是活着的话,现在已经100多岁了

101 next month.对101岁

Okay,so she's a very old goddamn liar.是呀,这是个上百岁的老骗子

Look,I've already done the background on this woman…

听我说头儿,这个女人在20年代

…all the way back to the '20s,when she was working as an actress.

那个时候的背景我已经查过了

An actress. There's your first clue,Sherlock.那个时候她是个演员

Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.

演员 ,首先身份就对不上号。那个当时她姓道森不姓卡夫

They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.

后来嫁给姓卡夫尔的,搬到新达拉比 在那儿住下,生下几个孩子

Now Calvert's dead,and from what I hear,Cedar Rapids is dead.

现在卡夫尔已经死了 新达拉比已经非常冷清了

And everybody who knows about the diamond…知道这颗钻石的人已经死了

…is supposed to be dead or on this boat,but she knows.现在只剩下这个线索了

Doesn't exactly travel light,does she?哈哈,她的随身物品可真不少啊

Hurry up,give him a hand!快点,帮他一把

Mrs.Calvert,I'm Brock Lovett. Welcome to the Keldysh.卡夫尔太太,我是布劳克。欢迎光临 Okay,let's get her inside there.好吧,带她进客舱

- Hi,Miss Calvert. - Hi.- 你好,卡夫尔小姐 - 你好

- Welcome to the Keldysh- Thanks.- 欢迎你光临 - 谢谢

泰坦尼克号04

Yes?请讲- Are your staterooms all right? - Oh,yes,very nice.-

您看,这间客房行吗?- 噢,行,非常

Have you met my granddaughter,Lizzy? She takes care of me

.啊这是我孙女,她叫丽西。她照顾我

We met just a few minutes ago. Remember,Nana,up on deck?我们刚才见过面了 Oh,yeah … 忘了,在甲板上

There. That's nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.呕,

是呀,对,这样好。嗯,我出门总爱带着照片

Can I get you anything? Is there anything you'd like?您看,还有什么事情需要我办?Yes. 是的

I would like to see my drawing.我想看我的画像

Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.

路易十六曾经戴过一颗大的钻石,皇冠兰宝石

It disappeared in 1792.1792年,他上了断头台

About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.

从那以后,那颗钻石就失踪了

The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped,too.

有资料说,当时钻石也被砍了

Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.

后来被人雕刻成心的形姿态,成为海洋之心

Today,it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.它的价值超过希望之钻

It was a dreadful,heavy thing. I only wore it this once.

噢,在脖子上挺沉的。我只戴过一次

You actually think this is you,Nana?奶奶,这真的是您?

It is me,dear. 当然是我

Wasn't I a dish?挺漂亮是吗?

I tracked it down through insurance records.哈,我查了一下保险记录

An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy.

当年有人索取了一笔失物赔偿金

Can you tell me who the claimant was,Rose?

您知道不知道那个人的名字呢?

I should imagine someone named Hockley.

噢,我记得他们家是姓霍利

Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.那个霍利没错

The claim was for a diamond necklace his son,Caledon,bought his fiancee,you.

匹兹堡的钢铁大王。钻石是他儿子卡尔买的,打算送给未婚妻

A week before he sailed on Titanic.是启航前一星期买的

It was filed right after the sinking.出事以后就索赔了

So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.

这颗钻石从此就葬入了海底

You see the date?您瞧,日期

"April 14,1912."1912年4月14日

Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is…假如您奶奶真是画里的人 …she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.

那她在船沉的那天戴过钻石 And that makes you my new best friend.这么一来,我们就成了好朋友了

These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.

这些是在您客舱里找到的

This was mine.是我的

How extraordinary!简直太奇妙了

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇二
《泰坦尼克号的台词 中英对照》

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇三
《最新泰坦尼克号经典台词》

最新泰坦尼克号经典台词 泰坦尼克号(RMS-Titanic)是一艘奥林匹克级邮轮,于1912年4月处女航时撞上冰山后沉没。电影泰坦尼克号就是根据此真实故事改编而成.

我们还是回忆一下进食过程当中露斯妈妈说过的所有话吧。以下是露斯妈妈对于杰克说的话以及杰克的回答——

“你们舱的前提怎么样,杰克师长教师?”在场的人都是甲等舱乘客,只有杰克是三等舱来的,如许问分明是不给人面子嘛! “简直不错夫人,连只老鼠也没有!”杰克到底是见过世面的,他的回答引起一片会心的笑声。

“您住在哪儿杰克师长教师?”她是指杰克的家住在哪儿。 “我今朝住在泰坦尼克号上,至于往后住在哪儿,那患上听从上帝的安排,夫人!”

“你旅行的用度是从哪儿来的?”

“我走一起干一起的活,这张泰坦尼克号的船票是我打扑克赢的,我命运好!”

“你感觉如许的生活有意思吗

我们还是回忆一下进食过程当中露斯妈妈说过的所有话吧。以下是露斯妈妈对于杰克说的话以及杰克的回答——

“你们舱的前提怎么样,杰克师长教师?”在场的人都是甲等舱乘客,只有杰克是三等舱来的,如许问分明是不给人面子嘛!

“简直不错夫人,连只老鼠也没有!”杰克到底是见过世面的,他的回答引起一片会心的笑声。

“您住在哪儿杰克师长教师?”她是指杰克的家住在哪儿。

“我今朝住在泰坦尼克号上,至于往后住在哪儿,那患上听从上帝的安排,夫人!”

“你旅行的用度是从哪儿来的?”

“我走一起干一起的活,这张泰坦尼克号的船票是我打扑克赢的,我命运好!”

“你感觉如许的生活有意思吗

《泰坦尼克号》中英文经典台词

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教化良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么均可以.把你的心交付我吧.

3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得颇有钱的样子她们就会跟你套近乎。

4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...

赢到船票,坐上这艘船„是我平生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。 PS

很内疚的,在今天以前,我起根没有完完备整地看完过一次《泰坦尼克号》。

于是今全国午,在电视机点播里,正式地播放了一次。

除了震撼,照旧震撼。

男女主角Jack以及Rose,自没必要说,然而我同样无法忘记阿谁所谓的送命的士兵——Caledon 'Cal' Hockley。

我始末相信,他是真心肠爱着Rose的,而不是由于Rose的美貌、身份或其他,否则在他可以在前面坐入救护艇却听说Rose以及Jack在船的半边时便不有可能会放弃逃生的时机,而恼怒地跑到船的半边去寻找自己喜爱的女子。

更重要的是,整部影片里最震撼我的台词,除了那一些个被大家说烂了的“I'm the king of world”、“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you... ”什么的以外,便是Hockley的那段“There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.”了。

没有出处的。

Titanic,感激你带给我的感动。

泰坦尼克号经典对白

精彩对白:

You jump, I jump

你跳我就跳

To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you„.

Jack:我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

Rose: I love you Jack.

Rose:Jack,我爱你!

Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

Rose:我很冷。

Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇四
《泰坦尼克号电影中英文剧本台词》

《泰坦尼克号》 -1

『泰坦尼克号』 4

距离13米. 应该看得见了 13 meters. You should see it. 6

好的,越过船头的栏杆

Okay. Take her up-and over the bow rail. 7

和平二号

Okay, Mir 2, we're going over the bow.-Stay with us. 8

我们就要到船头了,跟好 好了,安静,我们开始 Okay, quiet. We're rolling. 10

看她像鬼船一样地出现

Seeing her coming out-of the darkness like a ghost ship 11

每次都让我胆颤心惊 still gets me every time. 12

看到这艘巨轮长眠海底

To see the sad ruin-of the great ship sitting here 13

一九一二年四月十五日-凌晨两点半

where she landed at 2:30-in the morning of April 15, 1912, 14

她从海面上缓缓堕入海底 after her long fall 15

from the world above. 16

好象你亲眼看见似的,头儿 You are so full of shit, boss! 17

我们这是第六次来了

Dive six - here we are again-on the deck of Titanic.

18

水深2.5英里

2.5 miles down, 3,821 meters. 19

就是3821米 20

每平方英寸的水压达到3.5吨

The pressure outside-is 3.5 tons per square inch. 21

这些窗户9英寸厚

These windows are nine inches thick. 22

万一玻璃破裂-我们瞬间就会完蛋 If they go,-it's sayonara in two microseconds. 23

好了,废话说够了

All right. Enough of that bullshit. 24

将潜艇降在办公舱尾部的顶上 Put her down on the roof-of the officers' quarters. 25

和平二号 Sure.

Okay, Mir 2. 26

我们已经降在大梯上方了 你们准备好了没?

We've landed on the grand staircase.-You guys set to launch? 28

好,放机器人,去吧,查理

Yeah. Launching Dunkin now.-Go, Charlie. 30

放出缆绳

- Tether out.-- Tether out. 31

布洛克,沿船舱往下放

Okay, Brock,-we're dropping down along the hull. 32 知道了 Roger that. Okay, drop down and-go into the first-class gangway door. 沿着一等舱登船口下去 34

看看D层、接待大厅和餐厅

I want you guys working the "D" deck,-reception and the dining saloon. 35 知道了 Copy that. 36

放出缆绳,往左边„ - Tether out.-- Tether out. - Now left.-- I'm coming left. 38

探测狗出动

Snoop Dog is on the move. 39

沿着楼梯往下

We're headed down the stairwell. 40

下到B层,路易斯

Okay, Lewis. Drop down to "B" deck. 41 A层

Okay. "A" deck. 42

缆绳放长一点

Give me some rope, Captain. 43

B层,到里头去

"B" deck. Get in there. 44

小心门框

Watch the doorframe. 45

I see it. I got it. 我知道 47

没事了,放松点,头儿 We're good... Just chill, boss. 48

好,转弯

Make your turn.

49

转弯,小心墙

- Cable out, Captain.-- Make your turn. 50

布洛克,我们看到钢琴了

Brock, we're at the piano.-You copy? 51

听到没? 52 知道了

Okay, copy that. 53

就在那里,就在那里 Right there, that's it! 54

就是那道房门!

- That's the bedroom door!-- I see it... I see it. 55

我看见了 56 进去了 We're in! 57

进去了,我们进去了 We're in, baby, we're there! 58

那就是霍克利的床-那个狗娘养的就睡在那

That's Hockley's bed. 59

That's where the son of a bitch slept. 60

有人忘了关水龙头

Somebody left the water running. 61

等一下,回到右边

Hold it. Go back to the right. 62

那个衣柜的门,靠近点

That wardrobe door... Get closer. 63

你察觉到什么了,头儿?

- You smelling something, boss?-- I wanna see what's under it.

64

我想看看它下面 65

让我操作手臂

Gimme my hands, man. 66 好极了 All right...! 67

轻点,不然可能会散掉

- Take it easy. It might come apart.-- Okay. 68

好,掀开

Go! Go, go, go! 69

继续,继续

Flip it over, flip it over. Go. 70

Keep going. Go, go, go. 71

好,放下 Okay. Drop it. 72 哦,宝贝,宝贝-你看到没有,头儿? Oh, baby, baby...-Are you seeing this, boss? 73

兄弟们,今天发饷 It's payday, boys. 74

Ka-ching! 75

我们找到了,鲍比! We did it, Bobby! 76

Oh, yeah! Who's the man! 77

谁最棒啊?

Who's the best, baby? 7

说啊!说啊 Say it, say it. 79

当然是你,路易斯 You are, Lewis. 80

鲍比,我的雪茄

- Bobby, my cigar.-- Right here. 81

把它撬开

Okay, crack her open. 82

- Let me get around. Hang on.-- You getting it? 83 妈的! Shit. 84

没有钻石? No diamond. 85

这种鸟事泽罗德以前也碰到过 You know, boss, 86

他从此一蹶不振

the same thing happened to Geraldo,-and his career never recovered. 87

把摄影机关掉

Turn the camera off. 88

合伙人想知道现在的情况

Brock, the partners would-like to know how it's going. 89

嗨,戴夫·巴瑞

Hey, Dave. Barry. Hi.-Look, it wasn't in the safe, but hey

东西不在保险箱里,但别担心 91

可能在其他地方

don't worry about it.-There's plenty of places it could be. 92

地板碎片、他母亲的房间

The floor debris,-the mother's room... 94

船上的保险柜里

- Purser's safe on "C" deck

.-- Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase. 或是在百慕大三角„ 96

还有很多地方要找 A dozen other places. 97

要一个一个排除

You've got to trust my instincts.-I know we're close. 98

我相信快找到了

We just got to go through-a process of elimination. 100 等一下

Hang on a second. 101

让我看看

Let me see that. 102

可能有发现了

We might have something here, guys. 103

项链的照片呢?

Where's the photo of the necklace? 104

我等会儿再打电话给你

- We'll call you right back.-- Holy... 105

“一九一二年四月十四日”-“J.D.” 106

竟有这种事! I'll be goddamned. 107

<i>因找到西班牙黄金而闻名的-寻宝高手布洛克·罗威特„</i>

<i>Treasure hunter Brock Lovett-is best known for finding Spanish gold...</i> 108

<i>他租用了一艘俄罗斯潜艇„ It's okay. I'll feed you in a minute. 109

<i>探索最有名的沉船泰坦尼克号

<i>He's chartered a Russian sub to reach-the most famous wreck of all: Titanic.</i> 110

<i>他正在北大西洋的船上-通过卫星和我们连线</i>

<i>He's with us live via satellite from-the Keldysh in the North Atlantic.</i> 111

<i>你好,布洛克</i>

<i>- Hello, Brock.-- Hello, Tracy.</i> 112

<i>你好,崔茜</i> 113

<i>泰坦尼克号的事是家喻户晓的 <i>Everyone knows-the stories of Titanic,</i> 114

<i>船上的贵族、乐队等等</i> <i>the nobility,-the band playing and all that.</i> 115

<i>但我想发掘的-是那些不为人知的故事</i>

<i>I'm interested in the untold stories,-the secrets deep inside the hull.</i> 116

<i>深锁在残骸中的秘密</i> 117

<i>没人像我们如此深入探测</i> <i>We're using robot technology-to go further into the wreck</i> 118

<i>此事引起许多争议</i>

<i>than anybody's ever done before.</i> 119

<i>You're at the center of a controversy</i>

<i>像打捞权和道德问题等</i> 121

<i>很多人批评你是在发死人财 <i>over salvage rights, and ethics.-Many are calling you a grave robber.</i> 122

<i>这是见仁见智的„</i>

<i>Nobody called the recovery-of King Tut "grave robbing".</i> 123

什么事?

- What is it?-- Turn that up, dear. 124

把声音开大点 125

<i>我们请了很多专家</i>

<i>I have museum-trained experts here</i> 126

<i>所有发现的物品都会被妥善保存</i>

<i>making sure these relics-are treated properly.</i> 127

<i>看我们今天发现的这幅画</i> <i>Look at this drawing-we found just today.</i> 128

<i>它在海底已经八十四年了</i> <i>A piece of paper that's been-underwater for 84 years</i> 129

<i>我们却能把它完好地加以保存 <i>and my team were able-to preserve it intact.</i> 130

<i>难道这应该永远留在海底? <i>Should this have remained unseen-at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?</i> 131

竟有这种事? I'll be goddamned. 132 布洛克

Brock!-There's a satellite call for you. 133

有找你的卫星电话

134

鲍比,我们要下海了 Bobby, we're launching.

-You see these submersibles going in?

看到潜艇没有? 136

相信我,不接你会后悔的

Trust me, buddy.-You wanna take this call. 137

最好别骗我

This better be good. 138

你得大声点,她年纪很大了

You gotta speak up.-She's kinda old. 139 好极了 Great. 140

我是布洛克·罗威特-请问有何指教?这位夫人是„

This is Brock Lovett.-How can I help you, Mrs...? 141

是卡维特,露丝·卡维特 Calvert. Rose Calvert. 142

露丝·卡维特 143

卡维特夫人? Mrs Calvert? 144

我想知道„

I was just wondering if you'd found-the "Heart of the Ocean", Mr Lovett.

你是不是要找“海洋之心”? 146

我说这个电话对你很重要吧 I said you wanted to take the call. 147

好的,露丝,我洗耳恭听

All right.-You have my attention, Rose. 148

你能告诉我们-画中那女人是谁吗?

Can you tell us who the woman-in the picture is? 149

当然可以,那画中的女人就是我 Oh, yes.

The woman in the picture is me. 151

她一定在撒谎

She's a goddamned liar! Some nutcase-seeking money or publicity! 不是想捞钱就是想出名 153

就像“真假公主”的故事一样 God only knows why!-Like that Russian babe, Anaesthesia! 154

他们到了

They're inbound! 155

露丝十七岁时就沉船死了

Rose DeWitt Bukater died on Titanic-when she was 17. 156

要是还活着,现在得一百多岁了 Right.

If she'd lived, she'd be over 100 by now. 158

下个月满一百零一岁 101 next month. 159

所以这老骗子岁数肯定不小了 So she's a very old goddamned liar! 160

我查过她的底细

I've done the background-on this woman 161

她在20年代是个演员

back to the '20s-when she was working as an actress. 162 演员啊 An actress! 163

她当时叫露丝·道森 There's your first clue, Sherlock!-Her name was Rose Dawson back then. 164

后来她嫁给一个姓卡维特的人 She marries a guy named Calvert.-They move to Cedar Rapids and have kids.

搬到博瑞镇,生了几个孩子 166

现在她老公死了

Now Calvert's dead,-and Cedar Rapids, too.

博瑞镇也没落了 168

知道钻石的人估计都死光了

Everybody who knows-about the diamond 169

但她却知道

is supposed to be dead-or on this boat, but she knows. 170

她的行李可真不少

Doesn't exactly travel light, does she? 171

卡维特夫人,我是罗威特 Mrs Calvert, I'm Brock Lovett. 172

欢迎登上凯尔迪希号 Welcome to the Keldysh. 173

送她进去

Let's get her inside. 174

嗨,卡维特小姐 Hi, Ms Calvert. 175

欢迎来到凯尔迪希号

- Hi.-- Welcome to the Keldysh. 176 谢谢 177

Hey. 178 Hey! 179

房间还舒适吗? Yes? 180 很舒适

- Are your staterooms all right?-- Very nice. 181

见过我孙女莉西没有?

Have you met my granddaughter Lizzy? 182

一直都是她在照顾我 She takes care of me. 183

我们刚才见过了

We metjust a few minutes ago. 184

在甲板上,记得吗?

Remember, Nana? Up on deck? 185

哦,对了 这样就对了

There, that's nice. 187

我出门都一定带着照片

Have to have my pictures when I travel. 188

还需要些什么?

Is there anything you'd like? 189 是的 Yes. 190

我想看看我的画像

I would like to see my drawing. 191

0路易十六的王冠上-有一颗非常少见的蓝色钻石

Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone,-the Blue Diamond of the Crown,

192

在一七九二年时不见了 which disappeared in 1792. 193

差不多就是在他上断头台那年 About that time old Louis-lost everything, from the neck up. 194

据说那颗钻石也被切割了

The theory goes that-the Crown Diamond was chopped, too. 195

重新切割成心形

Recut into a heart shape that became-known as "The Heart of the Ocean".

就是有名的“海洋之心” 197

如今它的价值-可远超过“希望之钻”

Today it'd be worth more-than the Hope Diamond. 198

那东西重的不得了

It was a dreadful, heavy thing. 199

我只戴过一次

I only wore it this once. 200

奶奶,你真的认为这是你吗? You actually think this is you, Nana? 201

当然是我,亲爱的 It is me, dear. 202

我那时很美吧? Wasn't I a dish? 203

我翻遍保险记录

I tracked it down-through insurance records. 204

但老的保险条款规定-获赔人信息要绝对保密

An old claim that was settled-under terms of absolute secrecy. 205

您能告诉我,获赔的人是谁吗? Can you tell me-who the claimant was, Rose? 206

我想应该是个姓霍克利的人

I imagine someone named Hockley. 207

对,奈森·霍克利

Nathan Hockley, that's right. 208

匹兹堡的钢铁大亨 Pittsburgh steel tycoon. 209

他掉了一条钻石项链

The claim was for a necklace his son-Caledon bought his fiancée - you -

是他儿子买给未婚妻„„你的 211

那是上船之前一星期时买的 a week before he sailed on Titanic. 212

沉船后就马上办了理赔

It was filed right after the sinking, 213

因此项链-一定跟着船沉入海底了 so the diamond had to have-gone down with the ship. 214

看到日期没有? You see the date? 215

一九一二年四月十四日 "April 14, 1912." 216

如果你祖母就是那女的

If your grandmother-is who she says she is, 217

泰坦尼克号沉没时„

she was wearing the diamond-the day the Titanic sank. 她就戴着那条项链 219

这也就使你成为我的新好友

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇五
《泰坦尼克号英汉对照台词。》

Man:13 meters. You should see it. 距离13公尺,应该看得见了 Okay, take her up and over the bow rail. 越过船头的栏杆

(Over Radio): Okay, Mir2, we're going over the bow. 和平二号 Stay with us. 我们要到船头了,跟好

Okay, quiet. We're rolling. 好了,安静,我们开始录影了

Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship 看她像鬼船一样地出现

still gets me everytime-- 每次都让我胆颤心惊

To see the sad ruin of the great ship sitting here 看到这艘巨轮长眠海底

where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 一九一二年四月十五日

凌晨两点半

after her long fall from the world above. 她从海面上缓缓堕入海底 (Man Snickers) You are so full of shit, boss. 老板,你太夸张了吧 - (Giggles) - (Mechanical Whirring)

(Sonar Pinging)

Man: Dive six-- Here we are again on the deck of Titanic 第六度来到泰坦尼克号甲板

21/2 miles down 水深两里半

3,821 meters. 就是三千八百二十一公尺

The pressure outside is 31/2 tons per square inch. 每方寸水压达到

三吨半

These windows are nine inches thick and if they go 这窗户九寸厚 万一玻璃破裂,我们就瞬间"莎约哪拉"了 ("莎约哪拉"--日文"再见") it's sayonara in two microseconds.

All right, enough of that bull shit. 好了,狗屁放够了

(Mechanical Whirring)

Just put her down on the roof of the officer's quarters like yesterday. 将潜艇降在干部舱的顶上

- Man: Sure. - Man (Over Radio): Okay, Mir 2. 和平二号

We have landed right on the grand staircase. You guys set to launch? 我们要降在大梯上方了

你们准备好了没?

Yeah, Brock-- Launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好,机器人出动 好,查理

- All right, tether out. - Man: Tether out. 放出缆绳

放出缆绳

Man (Over Radio): Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull. 布洛克,沿船舱往下放

Roger that. Okay, drop down and go into the first-class gangway door. 知道了

沿着一等舱登船口下去

I wantyou guys working the D deck reception area and the dining

saloon. 看看D层、接待大厅和餐厅

Man (Over Radio): Copythat. 知道了

- Tether out. - Man: Tether out. 放出缆绳,往左边…

- Now left, left. - I'm coming left.

Brock: Snoop Dog is on the move. 小侦探出动

We're headed down the stair well. 沿着楼梯往下

Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. A deck. 下到B层,路易斯 Lewis: Give me some rope, Captain. A层

缆绳放长一点

B deck-- get in there, get in there. B层,到里头去

Brock: Watch the door frame. Watch the door frame. 小心门框 - I see it. I got it. - (Bang) 小心

我看见了

(Mechanical Whirring)

- (Cracking) - We're good.Just chill, boss. 没事啦,放轻松点,老板 Brock: Make your turn. Come around. 好,转弯

- Lewis: Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall. 转弯,小心墙

Yeah, Brock, we're at the piano, you copy? 布洛克,我们看到钢琴了

知道了

Brock: Okay, copythat. 听到没?

Brock: Okay, right there. Right there. That's it! 就在那里,就在那里 - That's the bedroom door. - I see it. I see it. 就是那道房门! 看见了

We're in! We're in, baby. We're there! 到了

到了,找到了

Brock: That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept. 这张床就是姓贺克利的那个王八蛋睡的

Lewis: Oops, somebody left the water running. 有人忘了关水龙头 Hey, hold it just a second. Go back to the right. 等一下,回到右边 That wardrobe door-- get closer. 衣柜的门,靠近点

- You smelling something, boss? - I want to see what's under it. 有什么发现吗,老板?

我想看看底下

- Give me my hands, man. - (Mechanical Whirring) 让我操作手臂 All right. 好极了

- Take it easy, it might come apart. - Okay. 轻点,不然可能会散掉 Go, go, go, go. Flip it over. Flip it over. Go. 好,掀开

Keep going, go, go, go. Okay, drop it. 继续,继续

好,放下

Oh, baby, baby, are you seeing this, boss? 宝贝!你看到没有,老板?

It's payday, boys. 兄弟们,今天发达啰!

(Man Speaking Over Loudspeaker)

(Cheering)

(lmitates Cash Register): Ka-ching!

- We did it, Bobby. - Lewis: Oh, yeah. Who's the man? 鲍比,我们找到了

Who's the best, baby? Say it. Say it. 谁最行啊?

说啊!说啊!

You are, Lewis. 是你,路易斯

(Saw Buzzing Loudly)

- Bobby, my cigar. - Bobby: Right here. 鲍比,雪茄拿来 (Cheering)

Brock: Okay, crack her open. 把它敲开

(Man Speaking Over Loudspeaker)

Shit. 妈的!

No diamond. 没有钻石?

You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo 以前也有这种鸟事发生过

and his career never recovered. 当事人一蹶不振

Turn the camera off. 把摄影机关掉

Bobby: Brock, the partners would like to know how it's going. 合伙人想知道现在的情况

Hey, Dave, Barry, hi. Look, it wasn't in the safe 戴夫,巴瑞

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇六
《泰坦尼克号的完整台词》

泰坦尼克号的完整台词 “你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。 露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克•道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。 一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。 “把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。 当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说: “好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着: “我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!” 杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道: “飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up. Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system,

production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and

composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born... For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move... Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland... "SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath

submissive. "Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

and a step on the liao. Lucy's eyes closed, although not habit, but she felt relieved, jack hand to her

strength, although she see, also go smoothly. When Ruth felt a lot of body position high, jack put her hand to help her two firmly grasp the railings. Jack fell in Ruth's ear asked: "trust me?" Ruth smiled answered: "I believe you!" Then, jack stood behind the Ruth clung to her body, Lucy's hands from the railing, and his two arms unbend, simultaneously, for rose said: "Good, open your eyes!" Gosh! Ruth replied the zheng big eyes. This is how magnificent landscape! Say nothing, arouses the sea waves on foot, except for jack and rose again without any creature, around all substance has disappeared, but Nick's all set to oneself is directly behind, it seems, or from the sea, or simply place the Haitian between. It feels like the sea gulls fly low post, can interfere with seawater, and like the dolphins and whales from the sea, in the midst of the sea, gentle rolling at himself. Stick together tightly with jack, the two arms is a double wings, it can vacate, can fly, can go to any place... Lucy's heart is like the heart of a newborn baby brilliant naive, the deep sea, the clear only last a glow of the sky, let her excitement, she detached, she sniffed5 yelling: "I fly, I fly up, jack!" Jack tightly around her waist and make her stand. She clung to the ear, jack shouted: "Fly, fly, I sit on the ship and Josephine, I fly! Fly, fly, we have the sky..." The Titanic was a violin, lyrical melodies sprightly convey to the new life, passionate with a good rhythm, singing the song of victory jack and Lucy new life journey...

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

"Rose, listen to me......Listen......

Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me......

It brought me to you......

And I'm thankful, Rose......

I'm thankful......"

杰克:“你向我保证……答应我你要活下来……永远也不放弃……不管发生什么……不管多么绝望无助……现在就答应我,不要忘了这个承诺”

“罗丝,听我说……听着……赢得那张票是发生在我身上的最幸运的事……它将我带到你的身边……我很感激,罗丝……很感激……”

泰坦尼克号的全部台词篇七
《电影《泰坦尼克号》经典台词》

TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming。

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me。

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

5.All life is a game of luck。

生活本来就全靠运气。

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up。

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

7.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活

8.To make each day count。

要让每一天都有所值。

10.You jump, I jump。

你跳,我就跟着跳。

14.You’regoing to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this。

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.

Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

—Affection is desirable, money is absolutely indispensable.—爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。

—Nothing destroys like poverty.—没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。

—How can you have him? Even with his thousands and his houses, how can you, of all people, dispose of yourself without affection? How can I dispose of myself with it? You are leaving tomorrow.—你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。

—I have no money, no property, I am entirely dependent upon that bizarre old lunatic, my uncle. I cannot yet offer marriage, but you must know what I feel. Jane, I'm yours. Gah, I'm yours, I'm yours, heart and soul. Much good that is. Let me decide that.—我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。

—What value will there be in life if we are not together? Run away with me.—如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。

—No! No, Jane. I will never give you up. Don't speak or think. Just love me, do you love me?Yes. But if our love destroys your family,

it will destroy itself. In a long, slow degradation of guilt and regret and blame. Truth, made from contradiction. But it must come with a smile. Or else I shall count it as false and shall have had no love at all.Please.Good bye.—别!别,简,我永远不放弃你。别说也别去想,爱我就行,你爱我吗?我爱你。但如果我们的爱情毁了你的家庭,它最终会毁了它自己。在漫长岁月中因内疚,后悔和自责而不断消逝。这是事实,矛盾的事实,但必须微笑面对。否则这就不是事实,我们宁可没爱过。求你了。再见。即使过去很多年,他的眼神依旧没有改变,说话的时候声音微微颤动。而她的朗读却不似年少时那般快乐活泼.

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/xiaoyuzhong/206312.html